9.25.2011

I Walk the Line

Anyone who really knows me, knows that I have a pretty varied closet in SL. Ranging anywhere from the latest trendy model fashions to the kinkiest in latex to the darkest in alt/goth fashons.

When I say "I Walk the Line", I mean it in the way Nik Fiend sang it...."I Walk the Line Between Good & Evil".... that's me, in a nutshell.

Here are some fantastic example of what I mean. The first little number here is the current Group Freebie from Violent Seduction. Exposed is a little latex set meant to show off our finest assets. This glossy, black ensemble includes a collar/choker, an exposed chest/sweater, little underpants and some really awesome corset boots.


Up next is something a little more innocent, also from Violent Seduction. 
Lenore (show in the shade Blood) is a really versatile set with many pieces
 to mix and match as your mood suits. Starting out with the garters & panties, 
working our way up to the beautiful red/black jacket.


This sweet set comes with a total of 19 pieces, including the closed jacket
 & closed short skirt, featured below. 
I accessorized this gorgeous dress with some of my long time favourites 
from Yggdrasill Designs.


Two of my long time, closest friends in SL launched their own brand- 
Yggdrasill Designs, a few years ago. 
Their creations feature jewelry, clothing, shoes, boots, 
kinky BD/SM gear and a lot more. 
My all time favourite jewelry of theirs is the Bladed Ankh Necklace & Earrings


Yggdrasill Designs also carries some really great dolly type gear, 
including the Wicked Sin Ballet Boots shown below. 
These stylish boots feature a wide variety of ways to customize them to go with nearly any outfit. Everything from the boot, laces, cross-straps, locks and heel can be colour changed! I show the boots here in black, black cross straps, silver locks, and black heel.
(Which matches the Violent Seduction- Lenore dress in Blood just perfectly!)


Other Credits:
First Photo: Skin- Violent Seduction (including bloody teeth/mouth) 

Rotten Toe- (hair & crown w/flies, group gift)

Squeek! - Zombie Pose Pack

Last three photos: Skin: Skinthesis

Hair: Haunted Zuzu (No Longer Available)

Poses: Glow Studio- Previous Group Gift

Background Textures: Sugah Bug

No comments:

Post a Comment