11.24.2011

Head Like A Hole


Now I love spikes as much as the next odd girl, but these...
these are something really special.
Hysteria presents Gratia Plena

This spiked headpiece with bloody tattoo is the perfect conversation starter.
Although the name translates into Full of Grace, there is nothing 
too refined or overtly "pretty" about this dead awesome piece.
I find it looks best with hair that doesn't cover the forehead, but it does
look pretty awesome just peeking through some hair with bangs too.


The latest Collabor88 skin from Illusory- Paige in Milk, Soft Touch 
is a soft, pale skin with light makeup features.
 I can't wait to use this skin with all of the different makeup's I own!


I've also featured the No Alpha Lashes #5 from Kosh, which I am seriously in love with. 
You can wear them with any hair, without fear of them poking through.
My new hair from Beautiful Dirty Rich- Nerea is big & beautiful, 
AND it comes with THREE different hair options.
One simple hair (shown) and two spiderlicious styles.
(I promise I will blog those two soon!)


And, of course this look wouldn't be complete without an insanely hawt tat... 
the Perv Dead Boi tattoo by Virtual Insanity
covers just enough (on the top anyway) to not get into too much trouble.

Other Credits:
Eyes: Eye Factory- Spider Eyes

Nails: Hysteria- Killer Spikes nails, Halloween 2011 Mainstore Gift

Background: KaTink

Poses: Exposeur- Hotties (Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment