7.24.2012

Horror Haute and I are baaaack!

I won't bore you with all of the gory details, but I was away from SL 
(and my blog) for a little over a month. I'm glad to be back in time for this months edition 
of Horror Haute! It starts tomorrow & goes through the end of the month.

This monthly event falls during the last week of each month, and features items
from some of the best stores in SL, all with a horror/bloody/goth/dark twist!
Items are priced at $L50, $L100, or $L200 and are Horror Haute exclusive,
during the duration of this event!

Here is a sneak preview of a couple of the items that will be available, and keep
an eye on my blog, as I will showcase more Horror Haute goodies over the next several days.


Collisions: Unlock the Night- Jewelry Set
This dainty set features earrings & a necklace
all done in silver metals, and beautiful red stones.


Witches & Rats: Killer- Mesh Boxers
Men's boxers featuring blood stains on the front and the back
and a man-bulge in the front.


Other Credits:
Eyes: Rue- Jewel Eyes in Thrall (From the recent Group Gift Only Set)

Skin: Miasnow- Zombina in Bad Romance (Instore Mini-Mania Exclusive)

Hair: Lollipopz Hair- Liana in Black 

Shirt: Vanilla C. Designs- Military Style Tank Top (Ripped) in Black

Boots: Vanilla C. Designs- C-001 Boots

Poses: Adorkable Poses- from the Chill posepack

No comments:

Post a Comment