4.11.2013

Pose Fair Preview 1

One of my favourite things about Pose Fair is finding out about stores/animations
stores that I didn't know about before. As a blogger, I collect poses like crazy.
Finding unique/specialty poses is especially exciting for me so, 
when I saw "Handy" pose pack from Infiniti at Pose Fair, I was really excited.
These poses were specially made to show of mesh (and system) hands in headshots.

I took photos using 4 of the 6 included static poses to show a variety of ways
that they can be used for both blogging, and every day picture taking.

Handy Pose Pack: Infiniti @ Pose Fair 2013  Pose Fair 2013 goes until April 14th.

Mesh Hands & Feet: SLink

Skin: Amacci- Rayna in Pearl

Hair: Alice Project- Heather

Eyes: Mayfly- Deep Sky Mesh Eyes in Absinthe Shadow

Dress: Malfean Visions- Pretty Lies in Vitae

Location: Happy Mood

No comments:

Post a Comment